- 1. Hard boil 6-8 Eggs (approx 10-12 mins on high)
- 2. Fry some white onions and chili in cooking oil with a pinch of salt and pepper .
- 3. Once boiled, peel the shell and cut them into halves lengthwise.
- 4. Scoop out the yolks out into a bowl.
- 5. Now add some Mayonnaise (I use American Garden, the creamiest ever), some cheese spread, the fried white onions and chilis. Add more salt, pepper, red chili powder and whatever else you would like.
- 6. Now take small mounds of it and put this mix and put them back on the egg halves.
- 7. Garnish as you wish. This pic was taken when I had made it at 3 am when hunger struck suddenly so all I used was Ketchup (Simple Maggi Hot & Sweet) .
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Devilled Eggs – my style
This can be used as snacks especially for occasions like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Upto to your taste buds actually, my hubby can hog on to these at any time on any given day :) Happy cooking people!