1. Basmati Rice.
3. Chicken -200 gms - shredded.
4. Turmeric-a pinch to add to the Prawns before frying.
5. Bay leaf -3-4.
6. Cinnamon - 1” stick.
7. Cardamom- 3-4.
11. Cauli flower-cut into small florets.
12. Peas-1 cup.
13. Peanuts-1/2 Cup.
14. Salt to taste.
15. Sugar to taste.
16. Pepper Powder-Acoording to taste.
17. Garam Masala Powder-little bit.
18. Nutmeg-Mace Powder-little bit [Optional].
19. Soya Sauce-1.5 tbsp.
1. Cook the rice, do not over boil and keep aside.
2. Fry the Eggs separetely and cut them into small pieces with the spoon you are using to cook and keep aside.
3. Stir fry the shredded Chicken in some hot oil to a nice golden brown color which should indicate it is done and keep aside.
4. In a skillet heat cooking oil.
5. Add the bay leaves and the whole garam masalas [cinnamoms,cardamoms and cloves].
6. When the smell of the garam masala is strong enough, add the vegetables [Beans,Carrot,Cauli Flower,Peas] and fry.
7. Add Peas.
8. Add salt and sugar to balance the taste.
9. Add Pepper powder, Garam Masala powder and Nutmeg-Mace Powder.
10. Cook till all vegetables are cooked, do not add water.
11. Once the vegetables are cooked add the Basamati Rice.
12. Mix very well.
13. Add Eggs, Chicken and Soya Sauce and mix well again.
14. Serve hot.
This time I made some Egg Fried Rice & served it with Chicken Korma :)