1. Potatoes-4 to 5 boiled.
2. Green chillies-3 chopped.
3. Onion-1 finely chopped.
4. Rock salt to taste.
5. Asafetida a pinch.
6. Red Chilli Powder-1 tsp.
7. Lemon Juice-3 tbsps.
8. Corn flour.
9. Ghee to fry.
2. Add onion, green chillis, red chilly powder, asafetida, and rock salt, mash them together and mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into small portions circular in shape.
4. Heat ghee in a skillet.
5. Roll the portions of the mixture on corn flour and fry them.
6. Drain them on an absorbent paper.
7. Transfer into a bowl, add lemon juice, sprinkle a little rock salt and red chilly powder on top and serve with tomato sauce.