1. Potatoes –cut into ½” cubes.
2. Lemon juice-3 tbsps.
3. Oil to deep fry.
4. Onion chopped-1 large.
5. Chaat Masala-½ tsp.
6. Red Chilly Powder- ½ tsp.
7. Cumin Powder- ¼th tsp.
8. Rock salt to taste [regular salt can also be used].
9. Green chillies-2 chopped.
10. Fresh coriander leaves-3 tbsps.
1. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and add the potatoes, deep fry them till golden and crisp.
2. Drain the potatoes on absorbent paper.
3. Transfer the potatoes into a big bowl, add onion, green chillies, chaat masala, cumin powder, red chilly powder, rock salt, lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves.
4. Serve immediately.