Monday, March 4, 2013

Egg White & Cucumber Salad





With the healthy eating mania sneaking in to my Kitchen, I have become extremely fond of Salads. I made this Salad with Egg Whites and Cucumber as the base with some homemade Curd thrown in, it tasted fantastic and I enjoyed my Saturday Lunch with aplomb eating this :D

This is comparatively an extremely simple Salad and can be enjoyed as a mini meal any time of the day.




Here is what I used to make this simple Egg White & Cucumber Salad:

Eggs : 4 – shelled, yolks out, sliced lengthwise
Cucumber – 1, chopped
Baby Corn – 1, to add a hint of sweetness
Homemade Curd – 3 tbsps
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Flakes to garnish



Method:

Take the bowl you want eat your salad in, slice the Egg Whites lengthwise and add

Chop the Cucumbers and add them too

Add the Baby Corn

Add the Curd and mix well

Add Salt and give one final mix




Sprinkle some Chilli Flakes and enjoy a bowl full of goodness! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment